NOTICE

Adfly Links not working Find Direct Links HERE

My First Post !

Hi everyone! this is Inder J .I am a simple boy.I am really addicted to blogging(56 created one is working http://htinnervoice.blogspot.com : )I am pursuing graduation from P.U .The main reason to compile this blog is share new information which i collected by spending about two years with Blogger.This blog is mainly dedicated to blogger,it includes Blogger hacks, tips, tricks, templates, new widgets, jQuery for blogger and other tech news.




i am going to start this jurney and there is a deadly need of your support, suggestions, comments and knowledge.I make sure this blog will provide you easy but powerful information...as i believe in Plug n Play .....i.e easy to get and easy to apply....

My next post will be a Feedback page by using which you can give your suggestions,Comments  ask queries .Please feel free to ping me any time....

0 comments :

Feel free to leave comment if you like above widget, have any questions or just say Hi! :)